Introducing . . . . Bunny Jumper!

Three things you should know about me are that I like biking.  We go on a trail, and my favorite is the Pump Track where you get to go over bumps and hills.  Second, I have two pets.  I have a dog and a cat.  Third, my two favorite animals are pigs and horses.  I like them because pigs are so cute, and I like horses because I get to ride on them.  I’m looking forward to seeing what you put on your blog during the blogging challenge!

About Cherie Blessing

My name is Miss Blessing, and I would like to welcome you to our class blog! Teaching is the calling of my heart, and I hope to set an example of tenacious engagement in learning this year. Let the Great Adventure begin!

5 Comments

1. star i liked how you told me a lot adout you
    wist i wish you had more deatal
    i wouner what else you like to do
    please vist my blog
    http://blog.elanco.org/swatskab/all-about-me/
    And leave a commet please thank you

2. Hello Gemma,

I really like how you said what you are like,and I can say,I also like to bikes!It is nice to feel the wind in the air! I wish a had a cat,what’s your cat’s name? I think it is nice that you like animals! I love cats/animals! Pigs and horses are cute too,I love riding horses,although I don’t have much experience…

Sincerely,Neuma

3. I have a 4 cats and a dog, I have pets to and I relate to you. Second I love that you love animals. Pigs are agreeably adorable.

4. Bee Buzzer's Blog

I have a dog, and his name is buddy, and we raised him from a puppy. He is a apricot poodle.

5. I like the three things you selected to share about yourself. I’m also curious to know how you arrived at your blog name, bunny jumper.